Saturday, October 10, 2026

BUNNY のハッピー (kinda) デイズ



Hihi! Its a new boom

Colder weather brings out the pinky feminine glam for me. I'm very excited to get back into it because it's the style I do best, in my personal opinion. As you can see the blog has changed. I'll miss manba summer but it lives on 5ever in our hearts  Until next summer 

Lately I've been just resting, working, and gaming. I try to enjoy the beautiful change of the leaves and get into the fall season!


Mostly that involves putting pumpkins everywhere


This has also been a tough time after a heavy breakup back in August. It ended amicably thankfully, but it was 4 very developmentally important years of our lives; happy years, I should add. Messy heartbreaks are awful, but ending a relationship that has been mostly positive is a special pain; I often ask myself "how can all those lovely things I said be completely true, and also have asked for it to be over"?


Trying to take it slow and not rush into anything. I miss having a companion, being someone's favorite. "Don't chase, attract" is a phrase I always found corny...it appeals to me lately. Meeting in the middle is great and all, but are there men out there who will make the effort to meet me where I'm at without me having to beg?

I'm grown and ready to be selfish. No more babysitting



ANYWAYS

 

Impromptu Ray & Bunny day! Wandering, shopping, and trying new food




 - RADY
 - Ross
 - Aliexpress
 - Aliexpress



We went to Sip Thai Zooom, a place I'd only ever gotten take-out once. It seemed like they had good vegan options so we could both partake. It was delicious!

 (stolen from Ray blog ww)

I never remember to take food pics...

I'm not usually a tofu girl, but this was fried and fluffy and lovely. fresh veggies and bright sauces...I remember feeling so healthy afterwards for eating my greens

Then we got ice cream ww

(Again, no photo, as per my above confession)


I wanted to try Sip Thai because they had a fair drink selection. Needed a silly drink for my mental health, you know?

: Lychee Thai iced tea w/boba
: Thai coconut ice coffee (DELISH)

The tea was yummy, the pearls...were also there.





Flash back to the past

Playdate again! First I picked Ray up from work then we hit all the stops; Uwaji, Dollar tree, Daiso, Bath&Body, and Spirit Halloween

Spirit has a good selection of alternative accessory and makeup options, as well as a very special someone this year...





 - Ross
 - TRALALA
 - Goodwill
 - Aliexpress
 - Aliexpress




EVEN FARTHER flashback...

Concert ! DEVO & B52's


 - Coco Lulu
  - Target
 - Coco Lulu
 - Crocs





Its currently 3am and I'm not waking my beautiful mom up to see if she's okay with her face being posted


IN OTHER NEWS...

Some solo outings!

 

 - RADY
 - Aliexpress
 - Depop
 - Spirit Halloween (?)
 - Amazon
 - Aliexpress


This day was work on my professional website at a cafe day. Summer's over and I need to buckle down on my art career after graduation. Here's a peek of the work in progress site! Feedback much appreciated 

I'm using canva because I'm familiar with it and also it's free options are pretty accessible. I am too broke for my own custom domain


I had a late start and ended up staying at cafe until close, so I migrated to the library for the last leg of it. I need to make it a habit to visit more tbh, but apparently I never returned Tokyo Mew Mew and now I have to pay a fee to check out books...Ichigo you've damned me


Work photo! Recently it was mentioned that I was in the running for a promotion to Prestige Beauty Advisor position. That means a small raise and more time on the sales floor with guests, rather than behind the register. It's been weeks and I haven't really heard updates so fingers crossed I guess






Lastly...a random photo that I don't remember the occasion for. I just love how my hair looks here. Partly because my roots aren't as grown out. I'd say I need my roots done but atp its more like the whole tree.


Forgot to mention but during my playdate with Ray where we went to Spirit...I was sick, but confused it for allergies for the week prior. This boomerang cold that's going around will make you lightly sniffly and mild scratchy throat for weeks...then suddenly for three days you are DOWN for the count. Felt awful for exposing Ray I hope sickness stays away for everyone

Drink tea and stand in the sunshine if you have it! 

Prysmique meet was planned for the following Saturday, but I was too ill and Kohi didn't want to get exposure to sick before a big trip. Heart broken but we WILL reconvene, especially because we have a fun plan this time...


Thank you for reading!! Stay healthy and sexy 




1 comment: